LLC and Corporations Setup
Below is an itemized break down of the process for a newly formed LLC and the steps needed under IRS and FTB rules.
Incorporation Process State of California and IRS Below is an itemized breakdown of the process for a newly formed corporation and the steps need to be followed in order to make sure your company follows IRS statutes.
1. File Articles of Organization with Secretary of State
2. Adopt Bi Laws/Operation Agreement & Issue Stock Certificates.
3. File Statement of Information with Secretary of State.
4. Register for EIN with IRS.
5. File for Business License with the City of Business operations.
6. DUN & Bradstreet registration for DUNS # and Credit ID.
7. Open Company Bank Accounts and establish trade lines of credit.
8. Register with EDD for employer ID state of CA.
9. BOE for any needed seller and resale certificated if selling products.
10. Register with the California Attorney General.
11. Complete and file the FTB 199 form and obtain accreditation as required.
12. Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) if applicable.
LLC Formation Made Easy
7801 River Gulch Rd, Riverside ca 92507
direct (951) 318-8477
Copyright © 2023 LLC Formation Made Easy - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy